Thu, 18 Jan|
Meadows Mill Road
MIDWEEK AT MEADOWS
Midweek supper club. Vegetarian set menu. BYOB.
Time & Location
18 Jan 2024, 19:00 – 21:00
Meadows Mill Road, 1, Dutch's Corner, 213 Mill Rd, Cambridge CB1 3BE, UK
About the Event
Our midweek supper club returns. Casual neighbourhood dining in our shop at 1 Dutch's Corner.
This series is an easygoing midweek event that allows us to cook for you throughout the seasons. Join us for a set menu of vegetarian dishes that will showcase the fantastic ingredients that we source for Meadows as well as the passion for cooking among our skilled team.
We will serve a main course with side dishes and dessert. This is a set, vegetarian menu. Please take a look at the menu below before booking. We offer an additional menu of snacks and cheese that can be purchased on the night. We will do our best to accomodate dietary requirements with a minimum of 48 hours notice.
Takeaway is now available. Please see more info below.
Thursday 18th January
Focaccia & pickles for the table
Cauliflower steak with Romesco sauce
Radicchio & chickpea salad
Lemon & Fennel Cake
Please let us know of dietary requirements 48 hours in advance so that we have time to offer alternative dishes.
A note on DRINKS, PLEASE READ:
Please note that we will not be licensed for this series so if you would like to enjoy a beer or glass of wine, please BYOB and book a ticket that includes corkage.
- If you have time to pop in to our licensed Newnham shop, do please choose a bottle there
- We also sell some of our wines online so if you would like to support us, please order a bottle from our website
- If you have a nice bottle of wine at home that you are eager to try, this is a great opportunity to do so
- If you are shopping elsewhere, we would love you to support our local independent wine shops when you are buying so check out Amphora, Bachanalia, Cambridge Wine Merchants, Grape Britannia or Thirsty if you are wine shopping in Cambridge
- Corkage is £4 if booked in advanve or £5 on the night so please book in advance if you know you would like to BYOB (corkage covers the staffing to serve and wash up!)
- Soft drinks, tea and coffee will be available to purchase in-situ
- Bookings are non-refundable within 48 hours of the event. After that time, we will advertise cancellations on social media and if the spaces are filled, we can offer a refund.
Our seating includes a large communal table. We have a couple of private tables available so please let us know when you book if you would like to reserve one of those.
TAKE AWAY IS NOW AVAILABLE - the set menu can be pre-ordered for pick up at Eltisley Avenue and Mill Road shops from midday on Fridays.
If you have an occasion coming up, talk to us about private hire firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket type
Midweek at Meadows
This ticket can be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance of the event.PriceFrom £19.50 to £25.00Sold Out
- Dinner only£21.00
- Dinner + Corkage£25.00
- Friday Takeaway Eltisley£19.50
This event is sold out