Thu, 02 Nov|
Meadows Mill Road
MIDWEEK AT MEADOWS
Our autumn supper club series
Time & Location
02 Nov 2023, 19:00 – 21:00
Meadows Mill Road, 1, Dutch's Corner, 213 Mill Rd, Cambridge CB1 3BE, UK
About the Event
Our autumn supper club series. Casual neighbourhood dining in our shop at 1 Dutch's Corner.
The aim of this series is to create an easygoing midweek event that allows us to cook for you throughout the autumn season. Join us for a menu of autumnal dishes that will showcase the fantastic ingredients that we source for Meadows as well as the passion for cooking among our skilled team.
We will serve a main course with side dishes and dessert.
THIS WEEK'S MENU:
Focaccia & house pickles
Giant beans stew
Roasted beet salad
Yogurt & clementine cake
Allergens: GLUTEN, MILK, CELERY. Please let us know of dietary requirements 48 hours in advance so that we have time to offer alternative dishes.
A note on DRINKS, PLEASE READ:
Please note that we will not be licensed for this series so if you would like to enjoy a beer or glass of wine, please BYOB and book a ticket that includes corkage.
- If you have time to pop in to our licensed Newnham shop, do please choose a bottle there
- We do sell some of our wines online so if you would like to support us, please order a bottle from our website
- If you have a nice bottle of wine at home that you are eager to try, this is a great opportunity to do so
- If you are shopping elsewhere, we would love you to support our local independent wine shops when you are buying so check out Amphora, Bachanalia, Cambridge Wine Merchants, Grape Britannia or Thirsty if you are wine shopping in or around Cambridge
- Corkage is £3 if booked in advanve or £5 on the night so please book in advance if you know you would like to BYOB (corkage covers the staffing to serve and wash up!)
- Soft drinks will be available to purchase in-situ
Midweek at MeadowsFrom £15.00 to £18.00Sold Out
This event is sold out